Friday, October 15, 2010

Funky Toe Socks Turned Groovy Leg Warmers!

Ok so I didn’t dig too far into the creative mind today.  Just something simple done with something I’ve had laying around waaaaay to0 long! If you’ve read my first post I’m sure you have gathered just how much my girls like to dance! They also started their dance classes up again last month. Oh they look way too stinkin’ cute in their little leos and tights! But lets face it we live in MI and it’s fixin’ to get down right  FREEZING cold! Brrrrr. What a better way to keep those little legs warm than some “mommy” made leg warmers!  This project is so easy. All you have to do is find some cute adult knee socks, (or in this case toe socks) snip them off at the bottom, and run them through the sewing machine using a zig zag stitch. This keeps the bottom from fraying and also adds that cute little “lettuce” edge ruffle. Cute aren’t they?

002 004

 

 

Jeanasig

No comments: