Saturday, December 11, 2010

New things for Etsy and Ebay!

 

This is such a busy time for us that I have really neglected my new found love of blogging. I haven’t been posting because frankly, I didn’t have anything exciting to blog about!   Well I still don’t have much to blog about other than the million crafts I wanted to accomplish but of course never found the time. I did however, find time to add a few new graphics to my etsy shop as well as a bow single and a bow pair to ebay.

Check them out and enjoy!

Whimsical Valentine Bottle cap images all hand/mouse drawn by myself. (Boy did I forget how much I loved drawing!!)

wmvdbc

 First set of print your own ribbon graphics to match the whimsical Valentine collection. (Be on the look out for more matching PYOR graphics to match this collection… I may even throw in a freebie or two!)

wmfrogkiss1.52jpg

Everyone’s favorite lovable yellow sponge boutique hair bow

003

Adorable Bee Mine Hair Bow set made with PYOR graphics from the whimsical Valentine collection.

006

jeanamarie

No comments: