Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I can finally create!

 

Soooo, remember this?

image

Ugh! How could you forget?  Well guess what? Now it looks like this…

040

Looking in from the door. Don’t you just love my ribbon racks? I do! They used to be the husbands CD racks from when he was just a kid! Just drilled some holes and the rest is ribbon history!  I still have a lot of ribbon I need to bring up but I will probably keep it in it’s bin. I basically just needed racks for what I used most often.

041

Sewing table with my small start to a fabric collection. I can’t wait for it to grow!

042

A table that I kept empty so that I would have somewhere to cut fabric or a place to use my cricut. Wherever my creative side takes me that day!

038

For now I will be “sharing” my room with the sister’s AG dolls. I hope to find them a new spot soon, but I didn’t trust putting them in the new basement playroom. When the sisters have friends over it can get pretty wild!

So there it is! That’s my space. It’s not huge, it’s not perfect, but it’s mine and I HEART it so much!

Here are a few things that I have been able to create since I “moved in”!

022010

003

014004

081

 

 

jean1

No comments: